Friday 11 April 2008

SIN Jiang open application! features n warning...

Oh ya! Since there is a request to talk more about Tan Sin Jiang, then I will write it for you reader!
Tan Sin Jian she quite pretty, short hair, cute, a prince, dangerous.
Leave Sin Jiang alone! If you ever make her cry (although it’s a mission impossible) or ever make her angry! (very possible!) you better run for your life (I don’t think you can run from her)because SHE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOUR ASS! So, remember that!
But although she quite danger, a lot of guy attracted to her y know! As I said before! Cute and pretty. She is “fisherwoman” gonna be. Hahaha.. Not too tall, not to short! Just normal. A shopper! Just perfect except….. (no comment) So if you want to know more about her or want to have a contact with her just write on the comment:
I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SIN JIANG THEREFORE I KNOW ALL THE CONSEQUENCES AND THE RISK THAT I GONNA FACE.
Name:
Age;
Sex:
Status:
DoB:
Location:
Photo:

Before you proceed by this application I will o some selection 1st because what she want is a perfect one!

Ok that’s all.
Oh ya, since I have headache n sore throat so I don’t think I will write any blog for this few days or even a week.

2 comments:

Shun Jie said...

"Just perfect except….."

omgzhaxx0r osmond say jiangz perfecto thisismadnessthisissparta!!!1one1!eleven

except what i wanna know. indon scared die is it?

gingerbread said...

justin! =.= post about me, terkejut.