Monday 5 May 2008

let's complain!

WARNING: THIS STUFF WRITTEN IN A BAD BAD ENGLISH! THERE IS ALWAYS A WRONG TENSES OR ANYTHING OVER THERE, IF U FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT, DO NOT READ IT , BECAUSE THE AUTHOR USE A VERY VERY BASIC CONCEPT OF COMUNICATION, THAT IS “READER UNDERSTAND THE IDEA THAT THE WRITER WANT TO TELL” THE AUTHOR NEVER WANT TO RECEIVE A COMMENT ABOUT ENGLISH PROBLEMIF U AGREE, THEN CONTINUE TO READ IT, IF U DISAGREE JUST CLOSE THE WINDOWS.




Hmmm…. Let’s complain about something! First of all, my friend has a blog and the title is ***** and ***** (with some wrong spelling and later he correct it) maybe next time someone must have a blog with title Da Vinci Code or maybe Deception Point or even Digital Fortress or maybe my friend will make other blog with one from that title. The thing that I make me laugh is when he wrote that his 1st GF change his life and he won’t forget and of course he haven’t forget how his 1st GF or so called 1st kazekage (since I love naruto, so let’s use kazekage instead of GF and hokage is for someone list of GF that we know) left him terribly and of course…. About the little secret, I think not only him and 1st kazekage now, but I think he told me before… that happen in class room and ….. ok, cut it out! Because he told me! Ok my dear reader! But I’m not sure is that his little secret or not, since he told me do not tell anybody (therefore I assume it as a secret). But I don’t know is he boasting or not that time… must confirm 1st! is it a imagination r a fact. But how come he didn’t introduce the 2nd kazekage yeah, he never want to talk much about her, and his 3rd kazekage he talks so much about her… haiz….and at last he ……. Wow I miss that time, the single time of my friend.. but how come he didn’t inttoduce 2nd and 3rd kazekage… suddenly pop up to 4th kazekage. He not even introduce someone that almost become 4th kazekage but got some friction so…..
Anyone please, I won’t play with name, whoever you think just treat him as a normal people please (what lah?). Ok, hopefully the guy that you know that is the same with the guy that I mean. If the guy read this I never mean it, you know I have a lot of friend and maybe 1 of my friend share the same experience with you, so that just happen accidentally
See! Good people never offense anyone!

PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE PEACE

Let’s change the topic and the topic above let’s assume it you never read it (since I close it with peace word). If anyone keep think about that is up to you, I old you not to think about it anymore! I do not want to do what I suggest then later do not say bad2 about me ok! Or even blame me!

Ok, let’s complain about government.
My topic this time is about one country government so called IndonesHiaha (so it’s not my country but just like my country Indonesia if I talk about my country later the reader would think I’m a traitor and someone can catch me! So let’s talk about this imaginative counry, IndonesHiaha). The Government have a program so called KB or Keluarga Berencana, in English, Family that have Plan for live (my English suck and what it mean is just like that) oh ya! This country program just like my country program and hopefully the case that I want to discuss is same with case from Indonesia, but I do “not” know what happen in Indonesia!
Ok, let me explain about this program background.
KB or keluarga berencana is the program that the IndonesHiaha government use to reduce the growth of the country population, by let every family only have 2 child so they can control and rise the child in full care and quality, because if you have too many child (like 8 maybe 10 or 5) of course you can’t afford to let them all to enter the school or even rise them and you must know that approx 60% of the country population is a poor and stupid people. And imagine the stupid breed happily! It will deliver the country to the downfall and make me happy! In fact I really happy that this program cannot work so more stupid people around me but sometimes they just too stupid and make me sick of them. So by having less child the government can support easily each family with extremely less protein high food and make the stupid brain grow better a bit and since they keep breed happily then make the protein food that supplied by the government become less effective. E.g: 0.5 kg of tofu is give to each family for supply for 3 month, it’s extremely few ok! Then, it must shared for 2 people (the family have 2 child) or maybe 4 people (if the parent want to eat too) it become less extremely few tofu. Later! Come if the family is breed happily then have 5 children, they 0.5 kg tofu must shared for 7 or 5 people and make the stock become super duper really extremely super really freakin few! So this program just make sure the citizen of IndonesHiaha grow smarter really a bit. Ok, then hope you reader get the small explanation of the background.

Then let’s come to the complain part! The government ask them to stop breed happily, so at night they have no more entertainment, watch tv can’t bring village people happy enough because got a lot of family that can’t afford to buy the TV. The government ask them to thow away their only entertainment but the government never ever give the solution or the substitute for their entertainment, then who want to throw the breed happily culture without any substitution (just like ask you to resign your current job without a substitution). What government suppose to do? Of course build the village, give some touch to the village, give some public event to the village, maybe night entertainment like pasar malam (night market), or night cinema on the field etc. so later they become tired and lazy to breed. Now, what government do is ask them to stop breed, then the villager with a full stamina at night and have nothing to do and ask them to sleep peacefully with a sweet lullaby, of course cannot! And in result they goin to breed to finish or throw away their stamina later they become tired then sleep peacefully.

Oh ya! Someone must say, why not they use condom? Of course they can’t!
1st is from economic condition, they don’t have enough money to buy condom because condom is not cheap! If they buy condom later the family eat what? Stone? Sand?
2nd they won’t spent money (if they can afford it) to buy condom because its really a waste! (waste for them not waste for us, see they too supid too calculate the cost of a child compare to cost of condom) Only can use it once then throw, and use condom is uncomfortable (few people say so). I think it’s a enough reason for government to give some touch of modernism to the village.

See if they won’t breed happily, (means for me, less happiness because the stupid grow smarter) then the government program to make the villagers smarter can be improve a bit.

So, if the government keep saying that this program is a failure, the government must not blame the villagers instead of blame the villagers, they must blame themselves!

Another problem in the IndonesHiaha country is the government keep campaign to buy a local farm product, This stupid government keep campaign this because they don’t know what their citizen do! The entire citizen tries their best to buy local product already, from rice to vegetables to meat to fish. I think the government is the one that keep using import product so they stupidly ask all the people buy the local product!
We can’t say we always buy the local product but we try our best to buy local product. How come if you want to eat Fuji Apple then you search for local product and you must know that this country is a freakin hot tropical country. Of course you must buy imported one, and sometimes the local product quiet lame like the quality not so good. But we tried to buy local product like local rice instead of Thailand rice (in fact quiet same), local fruit like watermelon, papaya, star fruit, mango, etc. But of course if want to eat Sunkist, cherry, plum, strawberry, you must buy import one. So the government must blame God why God didn’t let cherry grow in this country, and why God let low quality and extremely small strawberry (I almost think its for your pet monkey) to grow in this country. We try our best to buy the local farm product and the farmer still a poor farmer, then who to blame? Isn’t it the government is the one to blame?

Extra! The reason that we always buy chinese orange is chinese oranges are sweeter than local orange, and the local orange is small, sour, and … not as nice as Chinese orange. Who to blame? It is the government! Because they never provide orange farmer with a high quality orange seed, so the farmer can’t find any good quality orange seed. And of course the second to blame is the land and all nature factor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! anyone who use anonymous identity must write ur name at the end of ur comment!

kvn

OneWay said...

kesian~ @u@"

Anonymous said...

yesh can use anonymous liao ssongz! *guffaw* sudut-sudut dan syaitan-syaitan plz.

geng ppl

Anonymous said...

what sudut2 and syaitan2?

kvn

Edmond said...

kevin,let me show u smth..

┏┫    |||┣┓   ┏
┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛   ┣┫ fuck you bitch
 ┃ ━━━━━ ┃  ┏┳┫┣┳┓fucking asshole
 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┃    ┃suck a dick
 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━━━━ "

gingerbread said...

i have a request!! to ask what the "secret" is. since he had told u, it is no longer a secret! so u can share with us LAH. =P

Anonymous said...

mmmm......... Jiang, exactly the secret is just to "pancing" heng to told me and i pretend forget, but mana tahu, he get smarter a bit so he doesn't fall to my trap..
haiz nowadaays ar, partially-race (half sm) are getting smarter lah.. hh...

kvn